Weekly Report #10
What a nice coincidence we are living these days with the beginning of the UEFA EuroCup where the European National Teams are competing to be the Euro champion, and you can imagine that with every match, every goal, every good team spirit they are closer to be the champion.
At Equalizer, we feel the same! With every milestone in our development, every partnership, or with every weekly report we are closer to become the champion of the Flashloans.
We are close to our release date, so stay connected, and discover the status of the project in our weekly report #10.
Update #1 Development
As we said, when passion meets innovation the result is efficiency. As we have finalized the development of the smart contracts for flash loans and did the first unit tests, the result was that our flash lending service is 2 times more efficient than our main competitor, in terms of gas fee cost:
Equalizer Technical progress
Here highlighted in bold what is new compared to last week:
- The testing/staging environment is fully functional and prepared to support the ongoing development and testing
- The CI/CD (continuous integration/continuous deployment) pipelines are fully functional
- The production environment is being configured at 90% done
- Monitoring tools implemented at 100% done
- Security Policies are in place
- The Equalizer UI/UX is 100% developed
- The Flash Loans Smart Contracts are 100% developed
- The Core Services APIs are 80% developed
- The Yield Farming Smart Contracts are 60% developed
- The EQZ ERC20-BEP20 bridge is functional on main-net.
- We have selected the audit company for the security of the Smart Contracts
- Testing plan validated
- Documentation track initiated
- Release plan initiated
- Chainlink integration 30% done
Update #2 Marketing
Cryptodaily.uk.co: It’s always a pleasure to be mentioned in an article, but even more when the article is about the most competitive solutions in the DeFi market regarding flash loans.
Read here the full article 👉🏻 https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2021/06/flash-loans-and-who-Is-offering-them-In-deFi 👈🏻
Twitter: This week in our official Twitter account @EqualizerFlash we had very interesting tweets regarding the list of the first 50 tokens at Equalizer and a comparison of the fees between Equalizer vs AAVE, here below the links!
The invitation to propose the tokens to be listed is still open, so feel free to submit your suggestions!
AMA Session: Thanks to our strategic partner Oasis Network, for organizing a very interesting “ask me anything” session with their community and inviting our project lead, Iulian Nita. Here is the recap.
That’s all for this week, we want to ensure our community that the entire team is working hard to finalize the development of the platform and to prepare for the release.
We really wish you to enjoy this summer weekend and looking forward to meeting all of you next week!
The Equalizer Team
The Flash Loan force be with you!
Equalizer is the first dedicated flash loan marketplace built on top of a multi-chain infrastructure that can handle the rising demand of decentralized lending and borrowing, which can boost any listed asset’s trading volume. It offers top benefits over the popular do-it-all DeFi protocols and sets itself a class apart by offering lower fees, a virtually unlimited choice of token vaults, high liquidity through yield farming, and scalable infrastructure.
Website | Medium | Twitter | Telegram | Telegram Announcement | Youtube